Nature & engage in some adventurous activities made for your vacation in Sri Lanka.
- On arrival at the Bandaranaike International airport, you will be warmly greeted by your very own chauffeur guide and transferred to Kalpitiya. On arrival in the hotel, spend the day at leisure relaxing and enjoying the hotel facilities.
- Evening visit to Kalpitiya Dutch Fort
- Spend overnight at a Hotel in Kalpitiya on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Explore Kalpitiya and the DutchFort. Kalpitiya was important since it command the entrance to the bay.Puttalam was an area that had large amounts cinnamon cultivations. The Dutcheven built a canal from Puttalam via Negombo to Colombo to bring the cinnamon.The fort was neglect for many years until it was turned into a Sri Lankan Navybase for training and operational activity escalation of the Sri Lankan civilwar. The ramparts are in good condition today.
- 08.00: Breakfast at Hotel
- 08.30: Enjoy lagoon fishing in Kalpitiya
- 12.00: Grilled fish lunch at Hotel
- 13.30: Wildlife safari by Boat + Jeep at Kalpitiya lagoon & Wilpattu National Park.
- 18.00: Back to Hotel
- Spend overnight at Hotel in Kalpitiya on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Lagoon Fishing Tour
Take a boat trip in Kalpitiya Lagoon toexplore the fishing Islands in the lagoon and witness many varieties of birdsin the canals connecting to the lagoon. Kalpitiya Lagoon is a very importantEco system for animals and humans equally. Local community harvest fish andprawns in the lagoon as their livelihood. Some local families permanently livein the lagoon islands and practice lagoon Prawn farming. Lagoon connecting toit are very rich in nature and is home for many varieties of birds.
Boat +Jeep wild life Safari at WilpattuNational Park
Hop into a motor boat and start yourlagoon boat tour from Kalpitiya lagoon to Wilpattu National Park. During this45-minutes boat tour you will be able to explore the delightful surprise of theMarine life in the Lagoon. One can have a closer look at the diversity ofFlora, Fauna, and bird’s endemic and common creatures to the area that make theLagoon their habitat.
Thereafter you will reach to Eluwankulamaentrance of Wilpattu National Park for the afternoon safari at WilpattuNational Park. Half Day Game drive to Wilpattu National Parkis a 3 hours game viewing opportunity withBeyond Escapes Safari Team. Wilpattu is the largest and one of the oldestNational Parks in Sri Lanka. Which is among the top national parksworld-renowned for its leopard population. A safari in Wilpattu is verydifferent from any of the other major national parks. The unique feature of this parkis the existence of "Willus" (Natural lakes) that gives Wilpattu agenuine wilderness feeling. Sloth bears, spotted deer, wild pigs, and crocodiles are frequent sightings. Weprovide light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
- 08.00: Breakfast at Hotel
- 08:30: Driven to Negombo
- 10.30: Lagoon Escapes fishing day tour with sea food lunch in an island.
- 18.00: Back to Hotel
- Spend overnight at Hotel in Negombo on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Lagoon Escapes Fishing Tour
This is an ideal day trip through the buzzing local fish market ofNegombo. You can buy fresh fish for lunch, explore the mangroves by boat, do somefishing and experience how local fishers carry out traditional fishing. Thentake a catamaran ride and have a picnic lunch on an island with grilledseafood. Visit Negombo fish market and buy your favorite fresh seafood to cookfor your lunch in addition to the seafood we provide during the trip. Startboat tour in Negombo lagoon. Here you can engage with traditional and modernways of fishing in lagoon. . Refreshment will be provided during the boat trip.Live cooking of your lunch in an Island in the lagoon which you can participatein. Rice and two grilled seafood items will be served, plus any additional seafoodyou may have purchases during your visit to the fish market. Take a Catamaranride with an experienced rider through the lagoon area while you relax and seethe beautiful scenery.
- 07.30: Breakfast at Hotel
- 08.30: Proceed to Mirissa – Southern Coast
- 11.00: Spend leisure at the hotel
- 15.00: Start deep sea fishing in Mirissa and sunset
- 18.30: Back to Hotel
- Spend overnight at Hotel in Mirissa on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Mirissa Deep Sea Fishing and Sunset
This tour will give you first-hand experience of deep-sea fishingduring your trip in Sri Lanka. You will start your fishing tour in the deepsea. You will have the experience of fishing for about 4 hours in the deep sea.As you go deeper towards the shelf, Sail fish, Blue or Black Marlene, Tuna,Wahoo and a few more allied species could be spotted.
- 06.00: Early Morning Whale watching tour
- 11.30: After the Whale watching tour you will be driven to Yala
- 14.30: You will be taken to do a Fishing tour in a Lake and see the sunset from the lake
- 19:00: Check-into Hotel in Yala
- Spend overnight at Hotel in Yala on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Whale Watching in Mirissa
Mirissa is one of best placesin the world to see Blue Whales and Sperm Whales on the same sailing. You willhave a better chance of seeing these incredible animals during their annualmigration from November to April when continental shelf is narrow to the Southof Dondra. In addition to the whales, dolphins, and turtles are also seen inthis area. Here you can witness Bluewhales, Bryde´s whales, Sperm whales, Fin whales, sometimes Killer whales, andCommon Dolphins, Bottlenose dolphins, Spinner Dolphins, Risso's Dolphins andStriped Dolphins with a bit of luck.
Yala Lake Fishing with SunsetTest your skills and enjoy a fishing experiencewith a local fisherman. This is not a just fishing experience in a lake Youwill be given instruction for the fishing tour and start your fishing by amotor boat with safety jackets at the lake. During this 3-hour fishing experienceyou will be able to witness
- 05.00: Early morning Safari at Yala National Park
- 10.30: Breakfast at the Hotel
- 12.00: Proceed to Moratuwa
- 17.30: Arrive to Bolgoda and you will be taken to an island to have departure BBQ Dinner
- 22.00: Back to the Hotel
- Spend overnight at Hotel in Colombo on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Safari to Yala National Park
Half Day Game drive to Yala National Park is a 3 hours game viewingopportunity with Beyond Escapes Safari Team. Yala is home to 44 varieties ofmammal and 215 bird species. Among its more famous residents are the world’sbiggest concentration of leopards. The leopards are more elusive and primarilynocturnal in other countries but are easier to spot in Sri Lanka than any otherplace in the world. Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, ToqueMonkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land andWater Monitor and Marsh Crocodile can be seeing during your Safari. We providelight refreshments and water bottles during the safari
Farewell Dinner in an Island at Bolgoda Lake
Enjoy the Farewell BBQ dinner inan island in the middle of the lake with illuminated surrounding. This will bean exclusive experience out of busyness in Colombo area. You will be taken by aboat to the location where You will be having the BBQ by the lake in the island.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- As all good things come to an end, you will be safely driven to the airport for your flight back home having sweet memories of the tour with Beyond Escapes!!!????
****END OF SERVICES****
• 06-nights Accommodation in above hotels or similar as per the mentioned basis
• Lagoon fishing in Kalpitiya+ Grilled fish lunch at Hotel, Wildlife safari by Boat + Jeep at Kalpitiya lagoon & Wilpattu National Park, Lagoon fishing in Negombo with sea food lunch in an island, Mirissa Deep Sea Fishing and Sunset, Whale watching tour
• 01 Safari at Yala National Park
• Farewell Dinner in an Island at Bolgoda Lake
• Transport is based on 01 Air-conditioned Luxury private vehicle
• Service of an English-speaking Chauffeur Guide during sightseeing tours
• All current taxes as on date
• Parking and highway tickets
• Sri Lanka Visa
• Cost of Lunch & Dinner during the tour (if not mentioned in the itinerary)
• Any change in tax structure resulting from the hike in published tariff.
• Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls etc.
• Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
• Any other item not explicitly mentioned under price includes.
• Bar, telephone and laundry bills
• Tips to guides, restaurants, and hotel lobby. Tipping is expected.
• Any others expense
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
• Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• 60 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: Lost of Deposit
• 60-45 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 50% Cancellation Fee
• 45-30 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 75% Cancellation Fee
• Within 30 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 100% Cancellation
VALUE ADDED SERVICES ON COMPLEMENTARY BASIS
• Paging and welcome with Garlands on arrival
• Meeting and assistance at the airport on arrival
• 500ml Mineral Water Bottle per day per person will be given during sightseeing tours
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
• Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details.
• You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
• Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• Accommodation in above mentioned hotels will be subjected to availability at the time of booking. If any case the mentioned hotels are not available, similar grade hotels will be provided.
• Hotel Check-In 1400 hours, Check-out time 1200 NOON
• Prices are subject to change as per change in Government / Hotel / Airline policy without prior notice.
• Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
• Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on re
• In the case of any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly. The due increase or decrease will be communicated accordingly.