This tour covers some of the most exciting coastal activities in the south beach of Sri Lanka with all honeymoon specials. You will enjoy a boat ride, cycling tour and a fascinating TukTuk tour in addition to the visit to a lovely turtle hatchery. You will also experience a candlelit dinner at a nice beach restaurant in Galle and enjoy stilt fishing in Ahangama.
On arrival at the Bandaranaike International airport, you will be warmly greeted & welcomed by your very own chauffeur Guide with Orchid Garlands and then transferred to Colombo. Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.
After breakfast, you will be driven to Balapitiya where you can enjoy a boat ride in Madu river. Located in Balapitiya, MaduGanga is famous for its unique mangrove vegetation lines and caves. In this boat trip, you can see kraal-fishing constructions and fishermen making their way in rowing boats to collect their day's catch. The occasional blue kingfisher fliesnear the kraal, a pond heron stands tall in the water and other wetland birds are arisen from their slumber. Worship at temple island, fish therapy and visit to a cinnamon island are some of the activities you do during this boat ride. After the boat ride, you will be taken to visit a Turtle Hatchery. Kosgoda is famous for its sea turtle conservation project operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1988 to protect Sri Lanka’s turtles from extinction. Since then it has released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the sea. The hatchery pays fishermen for eggs that they collect at night along the long sandy beach. The hatchery buries the eggs in the sand, and when they hatch around 50 days later the baby turtles are released Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.
After breakfast, you will enjoy a cycling tour in Galle city and Fort. Taking a cycling tour with Beyond Escapes Cycling crew is the ideal way to explore the fascinating coastal city of Galle. You will explore the UNESCO world heritage site, the Dutch Fort of Galle through this paddling tour. Cycling around the city and going through the vegetable and fruit markets will also be a great opportunity to enjoy the beauty of this small city at the tip of Indian Ocean. Helmets, bicycles, first aid, refreshments and water bottles are provided during the cycling tour. In the evening you will be taken to a beach side restaurant for a romantic candlelit dinner by the beach. Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Today you will spend the day at leisure and enjoy the hotel facilities. Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.
After breakfast, you will start a beach safari by TukTuk. We will be taking you to find some hidden coastal gems, cultural and secrete local places, south coast food and drinks stops! What better way to start the day than to be cruising in your convertible tuktuk down the southern coastal roads of Sri Lanka with palm trees one side and beautiful beaches on the other. Along your way you will be able to see many stilt fishermen and can stop to talk to them and take some photos. You will also be visiting a local village lady named Debbi, who will make some of her mouthwatering delicacies for you to feast on. Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.
After breakfast, you will be driven to Airport for your flight back home.
* Accommodation on Half Board basis at all hotels.
* Transport is based on 01 Air-conditioned Vehicle.
* Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide for the entire tour
* Mineral water during sightseeing tours & overland trips.
* Entrance tickets to Turtle Hatchery.
* Madu River boat ride, Galle Cycling tour, TukTuk tour in Galle and Stilt fishing experience.
* Garland welcome on arrival.
* One bottle of wine on arrival.
* All current taxes as on date.
* Hotel pickup is available from most of the centrally located hotels in Colombo, Mount Lavinia and Negombo.
* Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details.
* You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
* Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
* The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
* A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
* Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
* This activity is not wheelchair accessible.